CTO for CFO directorate
CTO for CFO directorate and Data Management has the objective to transform and strengthen the technological landscape for analytics, enabling Finance to drive and ensure optimal bank steering.
- Defines the vision to the Finance Domain, aligns with the stakeholders;
- Drive the formation of strong teams, growing up of internal experts in analytics, development, testing; growing up of successors for the major roles in the teams, increase the attractiveness of developer role in Finance area; improve the attrition rate in Agile teams;
- Oversee all technology and technological resources, establish the technology vision, strategies;
- Developing objectives and strategies for the implementation of innovative solutions while optimizing existing systems;
- Review ongoing and future initiatives forming a unified view on technology and solution developments within the respective areas;
- Work out in depth picture on as is and to be Finance solution architecture and IT strategy as well as connected data flows.
- Ability to attract, develop and evaluate strong technical experts (tech. leads and engineers);
- Good judgment on technical trade-offs;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to influence way beyond span of control;
- Ability to deliver results in complex environment, multiple dependancies, non-obvious trade-offs;
- Deep and applied understanding of data storage, architecture and analysis.
What we offer
- Сomfortable office;
- Excellent benefit package;
- Corporate discount program.