Senior leadership role within Capital Markets and Financial Institutions areas with overall responsibility for middle office processes, customer service level improvement across the whole Capital Markets and CIB transaction products value chain as well as digitalization of respective operational (mid-office) workflows related to KYC, onboarding, agreements negotiation, limit process, running business and technical support of customers.
- good understanding of Capital Markets and other CIB products;
- good knowledge of KYC and onboarding related legal frameworks for FIs;
- digital readiness;
- work experience in building analogic Middle-Office units with strong focus on processes automation is a plus;
- work experience in Consulting companies on similar projects is a plus;
- work experience in analogous positions in subsidiaries of foreign banks is a plus;
- english fluent.
- сoordination of Onboarding streams of FI Customers (for all product types), improvement of onboarding-related processes: KYC, documentation collection, documentation negotiation, coordination of clients’ agreements, limits set up within the Bank;
- сoordination and improvement of support-related processes: client support of customers using all types of products for FI and Capital Market products for corporates;
- technical support (one face to client per product/product bundle);
- lead changes in operational processes automatization, prioritize Middle-Office development backlog while closely communicating with products and segments;
- related Products: Capital Markets (Prime Services, FX, Derivatives, Rates, Securities, Money Markets), CIB transaction products (Cash Management, Factoring, Trade Finance, Currency Control etc);
- have a transformational view, challenge status quo, always aim to take client experience to a greater level.