Capital Markets Sales-Trading desk is looking for a prominent enthusiast with deep product knowledge (of financial instruments) and excellent communications skills to help develop and grow active customer base in core capital markets product areas: prime-brokerage, securities trading (bonds and equities), derivatives (vanilla, options, structures), eFX. You will be able to participate as client and product expert in creating and promoting state-of-art E-Trading solutions and platforms for clients with support of in-house developers and professional quants teams with clear focus on PnL and active client base growth.
- excellent understanding of main capital markets products (derivatives: options, swaps, forwards, futures; structured notes, bonds, equities, FX);
- high level of responsibility;
- advanced English is a must;
- work experience in capital markets of 3 year;
- excellent communication and sales skills;
- proactive mindset.
- target on discovery of structured solutions opportunities with local Institutional Clients;
- constant contact and deep relationship establishment with bank’s institutional clients on securities market products (bonds, equities);
- E-Trading solutions promotion;
- constant focus on active client base broadening;
- deep understanding of clients’ flow and trading style;
- client progress tracking in electronic tools (Jira, Confluence, dashboards);
- proactive collaboration with traders, product teams, developers and quants on improving product;
- proactive collaboration with colleagues from other departments to ensure seamless client onboarding.
- active interaction with institutional clients on capital markets products;
- coverage of a wide range of products (structures, Prime Brokerage, equities, eFX, derivatives, bonds, REPO&MM)
- focus on structures, Prime Brokerage, securities
- flexible schedule;
- excellent benefits (discounts on corporate products, canteen and cafe);
- professional training courses (in incl. coursera. udemy etc.) and conferences in Russia and abroad;
- opportunity to choose any computer and additional equipment and work on your own device.