In Raiffeisenbank Treasury, we manage the bank’s liquidity, capital, interest rate risk and perform funding and securitization deals. Currently we are searching for a Junior Analyst/Analyst for Funding & Securitization activities. In this position, you will participate in organization of subordinated & senior funding deals as well as securitization deals. Organization of funding and securitization deals involves collaboration with various internal departments (Customer business lines, Accounting, Tax, Legal, Risk management etc.) as well as with external counterparties.
- bachelor/Master in finance/economics/banking (HSE/NES/MSU graduates are preferred)
- good academic performance (high GPA, ranking – top 20% of the class)
- experience in Securitizations, Funding, Capital Markets, DCM analysis is a strong advantage
- deep knowledge of financial markets, macroeconomics, securities regulation
- understanding of financial markets and instruments (fixed income, mortgage-backed securities) is an advantage
- good skills in Excel (VBA), Power Point
- programming experience (Python/R/C++) is an advantage
- fluent English (upper-intermediate as minimum).
- identification & comparison of funding and securitization deal opportunities
- calculation of funding deals effect
- contribution to the development of securitization deal effect calculation models
- market monitoring of peer bonds issues and securitization deals
- identification of opportunities for ESG-funding
- analysis and selection of collateral eligible for securitization deals
- preparation of information and materials within due diligence process
- participation in preparation of bond issuance documentation, bilateral loan agreements
- interaction with external counterparties (Shareholder, Stock exchange, National clearing center, law firms, Mortgage agent etc.) and internal departments during funding & securitization transactions
- maintenance of issued bonds (organization of coupon payments, listing maintenance etc.)
- provision of information on funding and securitization transactions (for quarterly report, annual reports, mandatory disclosures etc.)
- preparation of analytical materials and presentations related to transactions and funding & securitization strategy of the Bank
- maintenance of the Bank’s funding database
- coordination of payment of invoices issued for funding transactions
- development of internal procedures regarding processes within the department
- coordination of activities on existing securitization transaction with all involved departments.
What we offer:
- low formalism/ bureaucracy corporate culture
- driven, cooperative and sophisticated team
- competitive salary and excellent social package
- comfortable office near metro Smolenskaya.