Business management and development department is responsible for the RBRU steering of CIB business. One main responsibility is the development and implementation of the CIB strategy to further increase the efficiency, profitability, and competitiveness of RBRU CIB model, including organizational setup.
In addition, business management and development is in charge of analyzing CIB business results, planning and monitoring the CIB budget as well as contributing to the target setting/performance management process.
Meeting the following requirements:Relevant experience:
- strategy development and implementation;
- people management;
- cross-functional collaboration;
- business data analysis, benchmarking;
- executive relations, influencing;
- financial industry;
- targeting, KPIs.
- data analysis, math statistics;
- project management.
- university Degree in Economics or Finance or Math.
- fluent English.
- leadership and people management;
- analytical skills;
- financial planning, budget planning and execution;
- presentation and negotiation;
- problem Solving;
- excellent interpersonal skills.
Major responsibilities:- developing and updating CIB strategy, facilitating strategy alignment across multiple teams. Define and implement corporate sales and service models;
- setting of targets across product and sales teams, tracking progress and KPIs. Independent review of targets and results;
- represent CIB to Treasury, ensure pricing alignment. Planning liquidity needed by RBRU CIB to achieve the business targets and ongoing communications with Treasury;
- cross-functional liaison with Risks and Finance divisions, alignment of Risk Underwriting Criteria, Portfolio Limits and other internal rules and regulations. Overall monitoring and steering of RWA consumption in CIB;
- budgeting, reporting, analysis for CIB (business analysis center);
- liaison with RBI, supporting RBI directives implementation.
Whats on Offer:- full-time position with a competitive salary + performance related bonuses;
- excellent benefits package.