We are looking for the candidate who will head the Financial Controlling Division and will be responsible for the bank financial steering.
Required knowledge and experience:- in banking products, operations, transactions;
- in building management reporting of the bank according to international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and basic principles of accounting under the Russian standards in the bank;
- in methods of analysis, planning and forecasting;
- in the support of due diligences and valuations;
- in managing people and taking ownership and accountability to develop people and teams;
- in MIS reporting;
- in basic Treasury functions and funds transfer pricing methodology;
- fluent oral and written English;
- exceptional good communication skills in collaborative capacity;
- strong strategic mind-set;
- ability to influence both a cross-functional teams and senior business management and stakeholder;
- administrative and analytical skills;
- proactive, responsive and timely problem solver, paying attention to details, driving processes and meeting deadlines;
- ability to manage controlling related IT developments;
- deep understanding and practical application of data science for modelling and analytics.
Responsibilities:- enhancing and building up a new MIS infrastructure together with a dedicated IT team;
- providing analytics for decision taking whether for pricing or adaptation of product parameters and features and investments into future developments;
- in general supporting units in taking decisions to achieve sustainable high return;
- developing methods and tools and having people in place to perform cost management and analytics on granular level and providing transparency and clarity and lead implementation and development of internal financial controls;
- developing and rolling out enhanced new planning and budgeting approach and tool, formulate business plans, forecasts and long-term financial goals;
- creating a rolling forecast model applying DS techniques;
- driving the process to optimal utilise and allocate capital for sustainable ROE development in close cooperation with Risk and Treasury.
What we offer:- a high visibility leadership role in an agile environment;
- low formalism/bureaucracy corporate culture;
- competitive salary and excellent social package;
- comfortable office building with own cafeteria and gym, close to the metro.