We are looking for the Service Owner, who will be responsible for designing and optimizing the management reporting infrastructure for RBRU. He defines the vision of the service and strategy, inspires the team and designates the goal. Together with Tech Lead he is responsible for the product backlog and results of the team: prioritizing team work and determining the sequence of positions in the backlog to achieve the teams goal and mission, aligning strategy and requirements with business and finance function, ensuring the transparency of the product backlog for all stakeholders, defining next stages of the work of the scrum team.
Required knowledge and experience:- not less than 3-year experience in reporting, preferably with finance background;
- experience or knowledge of the Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban frameworks) is beneficial;
- previous experience with Oracle / SAS / Power BI / QlikSense / Python will be an advantage;
- at least Intermediate level of oral and written English (communication with RBI colleagues, CFO);
- strong strategic mind-set;
- understanding of software engineering / development processes;
- proactive approach, excellent communication skills in collaborative capacity.
Responsibilities:- delivery and support of monthly reporting process and automated reports packages;
- monitor data quality and regular reporting process effectiveness;
- enhancing and building up a new MIS infrastructure together with a dedicated IT team;
- close cooperation with Raiffeisen Bank International developers in part of Group data warehouse and MIS reporting tools;
- works closely with RBRU team responsible for budget and planning tool development;
- constantly interacts with customers, collects feedback from them about the product and brings this to the team;
- defines the goal for each sprint and release, evaluates the results and has the full right to accept the results or reject them.
What we offer:- its a strategic, high visibility leadership role;
- exposure both to management and business;
- steering of the perspective direction;
- opportunity to build financial reporting infrastructure of the whole bank;
- opportunity to develop the team;
- low formalism/bureaucracy corporate culture;
- competitive salary and excellent social package;
- comfortable office building with own cafeteria and gym, close to the metro.