In Raiffeisenbank Treasury we manage liquidity of the bank, capital and interest rate risk position. Additionally, we are responsible for wholesale funding of the bank, credit ratings and investor relations activities. Currently we are looking for a strong leader who will head the Treasury and manage the team of professionals, driving new technological changes and taking the function to a new level.
Knowledge and experience:- thorough understanding of derivatives, hedging, investments, bank account management, and international funds flows;
- expert in liquidity-, interest rate risk management, capital and funding management, securitisation and hedge accounting;
- profound knowledge in other business areas especially corporate to support new product development;
- experienced in managing and developing people and teams and taking ownership and accountability;
- speak English fluently;
- have good communication skills in collaborative capacity;
- be able to face resistance and be clear and articulated in the argumentation for decision taking;
- have strong strategic mind-set;
- have strong people management skills to develop people and teams;
- have the ability to influence both a cross-functional team and senior business management and stakeholder;
- have administrative and analytical skills;
- be proactive, responsive and timely problem solver, pays attention to detail, drives processes and meets deadlines;
- have an understanding and practical application of data science for modelling and analytics in the area of Treasury Leads, directs and supervises employees of the Department.
Responsibilities:- monitors and regulates funding of the bank base;
- ensures meeting medium and long term funding needs of the bank as well as its capital requirements;
- develops alternative financing and capital strategies;
- steers capital base via optimization of RAS CAR, management buffer and dividend concept as well as develops in close cooperation with controlling mechanisms enabling transparent capital allocation to ensure optimal roe and sustainable business development;
- is responsible for the permanent solvency of the bank and optimization of economic capital allocation;
- generates income from active management of liquidity- and interest rate risk position;
- develops strategies to optimize balance sheet value whilst adhering risk limits;
- uses hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on borrowings of the company, as well as on its foreign exchange positions;
- regulates interest rate policy and liquidity brokerage between divisions via funds transfer pricing;
- performs treasury maturity transformation analytics;
- performs hedge accounting together with accounting and market risk department;
- works on risk based- and optionality pricing;
- coordinates all bank relations with investors and rating agencies.
What we offer:- high visibility role with great autonomy & high level of responsibility;
- exposure both to the Management Board and the business;
- low formalism corporate culture: due to our compact structure we have great flexibility, internal communication is fast and transparent, it helps to respond quickly to changes and implement new initiatives;
- opportunity to manage a driven, cooperative and sophisticated team;
- competitive salary and excellent social package;
- comfortable office near metro Smolenskaya.