In Raiffeisenbank Treasury we manage the banks liquidity, capital and interest rate risk position. Additionally, we are responsible for the banks wholesale funding, credit ratings and investor relations activities. Currently we are searching for an experienced Funding professional who will bring his viewpoint, expertise and skills to the ground in hands-on manner. The main goals will be working closely with the developing and executing efficient funding solutions, working with rating agencies, maintaining a transparent and active IR policy in a top credit quality bank.
Responsibilities:- university degree in business or economics, postgraduate qualification preferred;
- 3+ year experience in wholesale funding and capital instruments execution, both plain vanilla and structured/securitizations;
- strong understanding of local bond market and its regulation, deep understanding and applied experience in RAS and IFRS financial statements analysis;
- self-starter with good commercial perspective and ability to lead project teams and cross-divisional initiatives;
- ability to analyze, prioritize, evaluate and form independent judgments;
- ability to interact and build relationships with people from different divisions and levels of seniority;
- business English is a must;
- able to deliver excellent results in a high pace environment with minimal guidance;
- strong team player, communicator and influencer.
Responsibilities:- execution and support of new and existing funding deals (securitzation, local bonds, Eurobonds, green bonds, etc);
- establish and maintain debt issuance programs including subordinated debt capital and senior unsecured debt;
- analysis of debt capital markets issuances preparing of optimal funding solutions for the Bank and subsidiaries;
- manage the contingency secured funding capabilities;
- participation in banks credit rating maintenance and assignment by local and international rating agencies: answering credit analysts requests, organization of Credit committee meetings, analysis of rating methodology;
- analysis and preparing of presentations on peer group comparison: key financial ratios, capital structure, business model.
What we offer:- high visibility role with great autonomy & high level of responsibility;
- opportunity to extend the expertise regarding an exclusive product on the market;
- low formalism/ bureaucracy corporate culture;
- driven, cooperative and sophisticated team;
- competitive salary and excellent social package;
- comfortable office near metro Smolenskaya.