Raiffeisen Asset Management Capital is one of the most professional and experienced teams in the Russian financial market, which is evidenced by the consistently high results of our mutual funds. We are looking for an ambitious equity analyst with a deep understanding of the equity capital markets and outstanding academic achievements to join the team. The role will provide you with a deep cross-sector understanding and valuable capital market experience in a leading Russian asset management company. Your analysis and ideas will play a crucial role in overall company performance.
- investment research of Russian and global public equity universe: analyzing industries and companies, building financial and valuation models, providing valuations (DCF, multiples), generation of trading ideas;
- the news flow monitoring, identification of market drivers, studying and verification sell-side reports, interactions with analysts and companies’ representatives;
- writing digests on market trends and major events on weekly and quarterly basis, making presentations on mutual fund performances and investment strategies;
- assistance to portfolio managers, responding to client requests, consultation of investment product sales managers.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in economics, finance, math or physics;
- at least 2 years of equity research experience;
- robust knowledge of Corporate Finance and Capital Markets;
- proficiency in Excel, building financial models from scratch, preparing investment presentations and writing reports;
- fluent English (both speaking and writing);
- Bloomberg, Excel VBA, Python is a plus;
- CFA would be a strong advantage.
What do we offer:
- low formalism corporate culture;
- opportunity either to work remotely or at our comfortable office in 5 minutes walk from metro Smolenskaya, flexible hours and no dress code;
- excellent benefit package: voluntary medical insurance, discounts on corporate products, gym;
- professional training courses.